In the management of risks inherent to any business, insurance plays a special role because it transfers the risk to a third party. However, this requires the purchase of adequate insurance policies to cover the needs of each particular case to avoid exposing the company to unforeseen situations that can cause a loss.
It is for this reason that 9insurance® makes detailed assessments, sets up the insurance cover according to the client’s requirement needed, and advises you – from the terms of each insurance risk covered, to the claims procedures – giving you the peace of mind you expect, allowing you to focus on the core business.
Are you aware of the multiple risks that constantly threaten your property, personal integrity and that of your employees?
At 9ilc® we know that there are several risk situations, and their uncertainty may cause material damage, loss of property, profit reduction, injuries and even death.
This is where the Risk Management activity becomes more relevant; it seeks to maintain financial stability for 9ilc® clients, which is why we offer 9insurance®; where we identify and assess the potential hazards you face to define a protection strategy by designing a hired insurance program with major companies in the Colombian insurance market.
Life and health are the most valuable capital. Do you know how to protect them?
With 9ilc® Personal Insurance, we offer a variety of insurance policies according to the needs of your business, employees and family. Presenting life and health insurance comprised by:
• Personal Accidents: It covers severance payments for 9ilc® clients, or for their families in case of accidental death, dismembering, permanent disability and medical expenses.
• Prepaid medicine: Provides 9ilc® clients access to medical assistance and services, and hospital services through the most prestigious health institutions and professionals, with an option for dentistry and international coverage.
• EPS / ARP ( HMO / Occupational Risk Insurance) Affiliation to mandatory Social Security systems.
Have you identified all the hazards you face during your daily activity and have you fully understood your responsibility with respect to those around you?
• Home: Protection against damages or material loss that may affect 9ilc®'sclients housing or the property within it. It has a civil liability coverage as a consequence of injuries or material damage when it affects third parties. It includes home assistance coverage.
• Vehicles: This policy covers loss or damage of vehicles of 9ilc® clients, in addition to a Civil Liability coverage with respect to third parties in accidents. It includes vehicle assistance and occupant coverage.
• Capitalization: Capitalization securities allow clients 9ilc® to safely and systematically access their savings, reaching a specific sum through regular deposits according to each necessity. During the savings period, the client is entitled to participate in cash drawing, obtaining loans and tax benefits.
Does your company protect itself against internal or external tangible damages that may shutdown activities or give rise to liabilities with respect to third parties? Implement 9insurance® in your company:
9ilc® presents Business Insurance, to offer protection against damages and / or loss that may affect your company. Covering any event that may involve Property damage.
Property, includes the All Risk insurance that protects 9ilc® clients from material damage or loss that may impact personal and real property of the company, as a consequence of events such as fire, thunder, earthquakes, wrongful actions of third parties, blizzards, floods, volcano eruptions, theft, damage to electronic devices, machinery damage, and loss of profit. This same policy may optionally include civil liability coverage, management, transportation of property and securities.
Does your company execute contracts with the state or with private parties? We introduce 9ilc®insurance
• Performance Bond: Covers contractual obligations of 9ilc®'s clients with respect to state or private entities, under the modalities of: bid bond, advance payment bond, wages and social benefits bond, work stability bond, and quality of goods and services bond.
• Legal Provisions: Through the aforementioned bonds, 9ilc®'s clients can guarantee payment of their liabilities or even compliance with the purpose of legal provisions (laws, decrees, rulings, agreements, resolutions, etc.). Most of them are contained within the customs or tax regulations.
Are the directors of your company facing responsibilities with clients or third parties as a result of the decisions made while exercising their responsibilities?
• D&O Administrators and Directors: This is a comprehensive solution designed to protect directors, managers, members of the board of directors, and other 9ilc® client company administrators, with respect to a future risk of civil liability as a result of unwise decision making that may generate damage to third parties, in accordance with Act 222 of 1995.
• Disloyalty and Financial Risk (IRF): This policy covers 9ilc® clients against loss as a consequence of fraud or dishonesty of employees or third parties, which may result in financial loss for the company. "Computer crimes"; which means those caused by third parties or employees through the illegal entry to electronic and computer systems, are also covered.